Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! You may remember that I did an article like this last November. I enjoyed it so much, I decided to do it again this year! This year, I will name 10 different things I’m thankful for! Enjoy!
That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.
1. God’s protection during Hurricane Florence and Michael. These two threatened our home church and radio station, and yet we are still broadcasting! Everyone is safe and we had an amazing share-a-thon! In addition to operating costs, we were able to raise $25,000 for storm victims! God is good!
2. My new nephew. June 26th was very special for our family. It was the first time us still at home had been at the hospital while a new member of the family was coming into the world!
3. The King James Bible. God’s preserved Word for English speaking people has been such a blessing to me my whole life, but I’ve looked at it with a new appreciation this year. His Word shall stand!
4. More Radiance Blog. Oh, ladies, if you have not read this blog before, I recommend that you do! Rebekah Joy does an amazing job encouraging women of all ages (especially young ladies) in purity, waiting for the right one, modesty and Bible study. She is such a blessing. Can’t recommend her enough. www.moreradiance.com
5. My Local Library. Rediscovered the wonders of the library this year 😊 Love it!
6. My Piano Teacher. She is amazing, y’all! If you went to Gera’s wedding, she was the pianist!
7. Clean Water. We should never take this for granted. So many people go without it!
8. My Laptop. Without it, I couldn’t get post on my blog or publish my books!
9. The United States of America. Can we pause a moment to thank God that we live in the greatest nation on earth?
10. You! If it weren’t for each of my readers, I would have no reason to write!
Have a very happy Thanksgiving! Why not make a list of things you are thankful for this year? If you have a blog, share them with your readers. If not, share them with your family!
Christian. American. Southern. Author.