Hello! It’s so good to have you back today! I love books (as if you didn’t know that😉) and I love answering questions about books! Recently I saw a post about the 20 Questions Book Tag and I thought it looked fun! I decided to change up the questions a little (and cut down the number or this post would be way too long!) so here we go!
9. What book are you looking forward to reading? I Varina by Ruth Painter Randall. I’ve been looking for this book for years and finally have a copy!
10. What is your favorite book by your favorite author? Three People by Isabella Alden. This is part of the Ester Reid series (though I can’t remember how it links in) and is a beautiful example of how your birth circumstances don’t have to dictate your outcome…and has a great message against drinking!
11. What was a series you were sad to see come to an end? The Moody Series by Sarah Maxwell and The Sisters in Time Series by various authors. I really enjoyed both of these middle grade series and would not be sad to see new editions join the family!
12. What was your favorite non-fiction read? Beloved Bride by Bill Potter (see my review here!) Everyone should read this book, no matter where you are from! It’s so good!
13. Your favorite book on writing? Did God Put a Book in You by Jerry Ross. It’s really good and a great resource to keep on hand, especially for beginning writers! It’s only $10.00, so you should check this page and get you a copy!
14. Favorite Book of the Bible (Old and New Testament)? 1&2 Samuel (They go together 😉) and Luke! I love reading about David and his mighty men (a much better account than Robin Hood, which I might kinda like if it weren’t for the stealing part…). The best part is that it’s completely true! I love how God inspired the writer to not only show David’s victories and failures, but how to regain fellowship with God after sinning. And Luke…ah, I love Dr. Luke! I love his medical view of the gospels and his account the crucifixion and resurrection are by far my favorite. And then we can hope over to Acts for more of his intriguing writing style!
15. What book is taking you a long time to get through? Jefferson Davis American by William J. Cooper Jr. It’s really good, but it’s thick and has small print 😉 Hopefully, I can put a dent in it this year!
So there you have it, my 15 bookish answers to 15 bookish questions!
And here’s one of my favorite verses from one of my favorite books of the Bible.
And David said, What have I now done? Is there not a cause?
1 Samuel 17:29
King James Bible
Have a Blessed Day!
Christian. American. Southern. Author.
Subscribe for Blog Updates and a Free Short Story!