So I got recruited by a friend to help out with a book release scavenger hunt! Please note, I can recommend the book since I haven't read it yet, but I've heard it's a good one!
Welcome to the Hope Chest Scavenger Hunt! Today, I’m taking part of this fun event and giveaway to celebrate the release of Sarah Holman’s new book Fanny’s Hope Chest.
Here’s how to play:
1. Go to Tangled up in Writing or The Destiny of One and get the full list of items to search for and blogs taking part
2. Find the hidden item on each blog
3. Go to Tangled up in Writing or The Destiny of One and enter the giveaway with your completed list.
4. Tell your friends about the scavenger hunt
5. Watch to see if your name is drawn on February 16th for 1 of five
Okay, see if you can find the item I’ve hidden:
Did you find it? Don’t forget to enter the giveaway. There will be five winners!
Interested in Fanny’s Hope Chest? Grab it for $0.99 through the 14th (Price will go up to $2.99 after)
How old is too old for a hope chest?
When Ellie starts a new job as a home health aid, she doesn't expect to meet a woman in her eighties looking for her hope chest, nor a house as messy as Ellie's own emotional state. But as she cleans up Fanny's house, she begins to wonder if Fanny's hope chest might hold the answers to her questions about disappointed dreams and holding on to hope.
That is, if she can face both the mess and her own heart.
Be sure to stop by Sarah's site for all the details!
Christian. American. Southern. Author.
Subscribe for Blog Updates and a Free Short Story!